2019.06.04 22:15 (EST)
- Implemented partial pack support in Scan to Pack interface.
2019.05.17 13:42 (EST)
- Silo Inventory screen now explicitly shows required field inputs.
- Windows64 reinstall functionality restored.
2019.04.19 16:22 (EST)
- Silo Inventory system now supports changeover between any silos, no longer enforcing numeric pairings.
- Portable reinstall downloads work again on Windows clients.
- Very rare bug fix with standard callout data value selection in cases where zero choices are available when the user exits the program.
2019.04.01 16:10 (EST)
- Can now configure individual client installs with a static config.json file instead of relying on cloud services for bulk installs and updates.
2019.03.29 10:54 (EST)
- Now handle null Date columns in reports (along with existing support of null DateTime).
2019.03.28 09:24 (EST)
- Fix when multiple date inputs are in a single ApplHandler instance and date values are keyed in manually.
2019.03.25 10:52 (EST)
- Implemented Silo Management system.
- Made screen size scaling more reasonable.
- Remember the last open menu when exiting back to menu view from application screens.
- Added ability to authenticate via badge or bio-metric scan.
- Increase timeout when downloading update builds on "sub-optimal" network connections.
2019.02.22 15:50 (EST)
- Expanded report functionality to allow prefiltering of data before server-side query execution.
- Integrated NetData into Pocket-E Admin panel.
- Email throttling implemented for repeating errors.
- Push Notification implemented for system messages instead of emails.
- Updated Unity to 2017.4.21.f1
- Usage report now properly includes dashboard devices.
2019.01.17 09:01 (EST)
- Implemented new Paint Line production reporting module.
2018.05.17 09:17 (EST)
- Print output controls now adjust to various targets more intelligently.
2018.05.10 06:49 (EST)
- Now support custom 'dashboard flow' in our HTML5 dashboard devices.
- Pocket-Transport (Digital BOL System) now supports arbitrary data retention policies per implementation.
2018.04.17 15:35 (EST)
- HR Module: Added ability to duplicate time entries for repeating data entry
2018.02.20 10:50 (EST)
- Added ability to control WO OP close when reporting partial quantity production.
- Modified WO Scheduler workbench to omit future planned production from employee-specific capacity demand calculations.
2017.12.27 08:54 (EST)
- Added an optional front-end to our reporting engine which allows us to specify filters PRIOR to pulling any data for large datasets.
- Added separate handling of Date and DateTime field to handle multiple timezones more intelligently.
2017.12.20 11:53 (EST)
- Split data sync update notification out of 'save' method call (massive performance increase on big datasets!)
- Data Engine now fully supports complex data types so DateTimes now behave as expected across timezones
2017.10.27 09:01 (EST)
- New Customer Go-Live Build
2017.10.25 08:40 (EST)
- Will now show multi-page Part Master Comments in unified scrollview.
2017.10.13 14:09 (EST)
- Report Engine: Enhanced paging functions to allow quick jump to first/last pages and arbitrary intermediate pages
- Report Engine: Added long-tap feature on individual table cells to auto-create filters for like-data.
- Report Engine: Added more obvious column filter notation.
- GoldRock™ dynamic 'data modes' are now working!
- (Security Update) Created Kiosk Key Management screen and Unlock Report to monitor and control kiosk security
- Updated hardware camera integration to handle activation and deactivation more elegantly
2017.09.22 15:22 (EST)
- (Security Update) Django admin set to be disabled by default and can be toggled off and on via new environment scripts.
- Updated inquiry.js lib to implement latest inquiry nodetree filter features. Updated web-based inquiry engine and dashboard engine to use new inquiry.js.
- Occasional MacOS screen resize crash has been resolved
2017.09.14 11:32 (EST)
- Updated Graph and Chart engine
- Made a new Demo Environment!
2017.09.11 07:28 (EST)
- GoldRock™ now pulls 100% of it's data from ERP-agnostic tables!
- Updated Unity®Pro to 2017.1.1f1
2017.09.01 12:58 (EST)
- Added better message on employee management screen noting why 'Accepts Visitors' is auto-disabled when no contact info provided.
- Corrected issue with .NET images library linking. Image save/load now works again.
- Standard report 'printer' callout position has been corrected.
- Honda Production will no longer cause client to crash after repeated logins
2017.09.01 08:08 (EST)
- Implement GoldRock™ Live Data object serialization and diff-ing
2017.08.25 20:12 (EST)
- Changed .NET compatibility flags to full set instead of subset (for desktop pasteing runtime error)
2017.08.01 20:00 (EST)
- Initial testable release of GoldRock™ LiveData
2017.07.25 14:11 (EST)
- Added QAD routing setup and run time to production efficiency report
- Add support for https TLS connections